At a Meeting at Melrose Golf Club on March 8th 2009, it was proposed that the Residents Association form a limited company to take over the management of the estate. David Harris and Dave Selby formed Trimontium Management Company Ltd on the 26th March 2009 and on 8th May 2009 a majority of homeowners voted that the new company should take over the management of the estate. On the 1st September 2009 the two directors David Harris and Dave Selby, with members of the Resident’s Association, completed the team and work began.
The Management Team continues to listen to the views of homeowners and residents and works hard to deliver an effective and excellent level of service. The Team’s aim is to be transparent and accountable to all homeowners and to put the needs of homeowners and residents first.
The work of the team is on a voluntary basis.
Services included in your monthly service fee
- Insurance of the estate and all of the communal areas.
- Maintenance all common areas including hallways, roofs, gardens and grounds;
- Keeping the estate and the grounds in good order;
- Paying for the cost of all communal services;
- Filing annual returns and all other paperwork required by Companies House from time to time; and
- Building up a financial reserve for general maintenance and for substantive works of maintenance and/or repair which may be required in the future to the estate, its communal areas and facilities”.